There was a time when closing a sale used to be the task of the sales team. Now it is shifted to the consumers as they make the final decision regarding buying a product or not. They just don’t buy it. They do a lot of research regarding the product and then proceed to purchase. Indirectly it is like the consumers are trying to sell the products to themselves.
There are 3 stages in a purchase- Awareness, Consideration and Decision. A consumer becomes aware about the need which has to be fulfilled (Awareness). They will look at the different ways of addressing them. After getting a lot of options (Consideration), they finally come down to one option (Decision). Marketing content should be such that it should correlate with the aim of every stage. It is such that every stage is distinct but does not go hand in hand. For example, if a customer is in the consideration stage, then the Awareness stage does not matter as the consumer might have done enough research about how to satisfy the needs. You have to predict the journey of your customer because based on that videos are to be created. But do you know that video content is an amazing way to help you get conversions i.e., more sales? Here are some hacks which can help you:
1. Understand your audience’s wants and needs: In this stage, customer might have done research and will be having an idea about the solutions to their problems. Out of all of them only one will be picked. At this stage they might have gone through the features of the product. It is necessary to provide a lot of information because by doing so, customers can have some trust on themselves after buying the product, thinking that they have made a good decision.
2. Find the type of video that works: In this stage, you have to build trust between the people and your brand so that you can turn them into leads and eventually convert them into sales. This is where testimonial videos come into the limelight as videos do more talking than written reviews.
3. Distribution channels: This stage is about which channels you are planning on publishing your videos, along with your target audience. Here you can use social media networks as they have a broader audience.
4. High quality videos: Your videos should be in HD as today people might not prefer seeing videos of poor clarity, especially videos which can drastically affect their purchase decision.
5. Adapt your videos: In this stage you have to create your videos such that they are adaptable on various platforms. There are some restrictions in various platforms, be it through time limits, format etc. So it must be modified accordingly. Videos in various platforms are about what and how can be offered to the consumers.
6. People behind your brand: In the world of e commerce, human interaction is a rarity. In this stage you can show your company culture in your videos. It is supposed to look natural and not scripted because if it is scripted, it can harm the image of your company with a thought saying that it is just eye candy and it is not genuine.
7. Results with analytics: After all of this it is necessary to check if your video campaign was successful. This is where analytics matter. It is an additional yardstick to check if people are reacting after watching your videos by buying your products.
8. Apply what you learn from data: Finally here you turn the results into insights and insights into action. After you get the observations after analysis, you have to decide about your further campaigns, be it modifying the same or coming up with a different one. Video campaign is a continuous process and this being the last stage, has to be repeated again if you want to ome up with a different campaign.
We at Radiance Vision are committed to serving our clients through our tailor made services managed by our professionally qualified and experienced team.